Available to Non-Members:
• Contract Negotiations
• Grievance Representation at Local Level
Member Only Benefits:
• Contract Negotiations & Voting on Ratification
• Grievance Representation at Local Level and Arbitration
• Voting in LEA Chapter & CTA State Council Elections
• Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Educators Liability Insurance
• CTA Group Legal Services
• Optional Home and Auto Insurance at CTA Discounted Rates
• Optional Income Protection (Disability) Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Optional Credit Union Services
• Travel & Entertainment Discounts
• Optional Health Information & Well-Baby Program
• Optional Credit Card Services
CTA Member Services
As a CTA member, you have at your fingertips, access to a variety of benefits and programs to enhance your life and career.
For more information, Click the CTA Logo below to log in at www.cta.org and visit the member services page.
NEA Member Benefits
For more than a half a century, NEA member benefits has helped enhance the lives of NEA members and their families through advocacy, service, and information.
Learn more about NEA Member Benefits Click the NEA Logo below or visit www.neamb.com.